Why Everyone Talks About MBBS in Bangladesh Now a Day?
Smile Education Consultancy started the journey in 2009. For Bangladesh, medical study Smile Education start Recruiting Indian and other foreign students since 2011.
Smile Education exclusively promoting Bangladesh Medical Education in the Best Colleges in Bangladesh, From 2011 Smile Education helping students None Other than Bangladesh.
Due to quality medical education and outstanding FMGE performance from Bangladesh. Now you find all agents jump on it. You find, too many agents Everyone Talks About MBBS in Bangladesh Now a Days.
Earlier those agents shouting for MBBS in Russia, now they too started writing good about MBBS from Bangladesh. Earlier they spread bad about MBBS education in Bangladesh and promoting MBBS in China, MBBS in Ukraine, or MBBS in the Philippines or MBBS In Georgia.
What are the advantages of Studying MBBS from Bangladesh?
In recent years, it has been seen that Bangladesh is becoming a favorite destination for Indian students for overseas MBBS. Here we will check all those favorable aspects that attract Indian students:
- MBBS fees in Indian colleges are skyrocketing while the story is totally different when we consider our neighboring country. In government colleges of Bangladesh, 75 seats reserved for foreign candidates while 25 -30 percent of seats in private colleges are filled by non-native students.
- For students of SAARC countries, a fee waiver is also available.
- Many would-be worried about language because of Bangladesh’s integrity with the Bengali language. For the MBBS course, the language of instruction is English.
- Bangladesh has a huge list of medical colleges approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) under the act of 1956.
- Direct admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh is also possible without any donation.
- After course completion MBBS from Bangladesh, a Medical graduate clear the MCI screen test organized by the NBA to get the Medical Council of India registration and start practicing here.
- MBBS courses in Bangladesh (MBBS in Bangladesh 2020) are recognized by South East Asia Regional Organization for Medical Council.
- Bangladesh is Asia’s most densely populated country. There is enough flow of patients for clinical studies.
- Bangladesh is the same as India’s West Bengal so there will be no language or cultural barrier.
- If you are in eastern India then any city in Bangladesh namely Rajshahi, Dhaka, Chittagong, etc would be closer than Delhi and Mumbai.
- Bangladesh is emerging as a hub for medical education as a huge influx of students from Asia, Europe, and African countries can be seen. India and Nepal are two major contributors when it comes to foreign students in Bangladesh.
What is the process for admission to the MBBS program in Bangladesh?
The process is quite simple. You need to follow the following steps for the MBBS admission process in Bangladesh:
- Calculate GPA online check your eligibility criteria
- Go through all available colleges and universities in Bangladesh visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh. Make choices after careful thought and consideration.
- Application forms are available online through the official websites of the Bangladesh High Commission or Deputy High Commission Of Bangladesh. Fill the form and attach all required documents.
- Now it is the turn of the institution. Their team will analyze your application and they will reply
- Once you get the invitation letter then you can go ahead with the deposit of fees.
- Go to the High Commission of Bangladesh and apply for a student visa. High commission offices are located in New Delhi, Kolkata, Agartala, Mumbai, Guwahati, and Bangalore.
- Once VISA approved then go to college/university and explore study MBBS in Bangladesh 2020 at a very affordable cost.